We stayed in room 615. We had 2 double beds, a desk, small table with 2 chairs and a fantastic view of Treasury Gardens and the MCG. The room was at the end of the corridor which meant no people tromping past the door. There was no traffic noise either, so we had 4 great nights sleep!
Little negative: bathroom was quite snug, yes it did have a bath in there but it was a one person room. However the towels were HugE and cozy; and the room clean.
The free tram stops practically at the door, Bourke Street shopping was an easy walk away, Federation Square was just down the road. Restaurants aplenty a lazy stroll away.
We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street