This was my fourth stay at this hotel. It is a gem of a hotel, nice little place at the top end of town. Clean rooms nice view of gardens. My friend and I had a double bed each. Very comfortable bed. Bathroom small but functional, although toilet is a bit of a challege. Room very quiet. Buffet breakfast was included in rate and very nice, everything you could want.. Restaurant overlooks Treasury Gardens, lovely outlook. Bar did good business with happy hour. Staff polite and helpful, stored bags in luggage room before check in time. Parking close by at $25 reasonable. City circle tram stop on corner. Will look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street