Stayed at the Mercure Melbourne last weekend. Was a great stay and was not noisy at all. Room was small and compact but very tidy and clean. We didn't have a gardens view but were not in the room much to notice. Front Office staff helpful with giving me driving directions and general information. Only a 5 min walk to the central city shopping area which was good. Parking was available but it was offsite which is a nuisance. Apart from that we had a fantastic stay and would stay again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens is in the city centre, near State Parliament, and overlooks picturesque Treasury Gardens. The hotel features 164 rooms, Hop Sing Bar & Food, with an Asian inspired menu designed for sharing, plus conference facilities for up to 200 people. The many boutiques of Collins Street are close by and it is an easy walk to Federation Square, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rod Laver Arena, AAMI Park and Hisense Arena. The free city circle tram stops right at the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne Spring Street