“Excellent place to stay”

Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders
Ranked #50 of 161 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Rooms were spacious with every convenience. Close to the city and affordable. We will definitely stay here again. We booked two two bedroom apartments as we had grandchildren with us. Room for all. Thoroughly recommend this spot for those who like to close to CBD.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! The hotel has some of the most spacious accommodation apartments in Melbourne. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne!
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review!
Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,678)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Travelling to Melbourne last minute on business I couldn't get into any of my usual places so ended up booking a premium apartment here for around $150! What a pleasant surprise.

Sure, if you look closely you'll see some of the fixtures and fittings are worn...but the apartment is huge...as I type this review, I am sitting in a living area bigger than the one I have at home which includes 2 full size sofas and a massive TV. The check-in staff were lovely too. It's not glam but you can't get better in Melbourne for the price!

Room Tip: Ask for a premium apartment...they're huge!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you so much for a great review! The team and I are so happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly and efficient service. We are lucky to be able to boast very spacious living areas in all of our 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

For the price I paid I wasn't expecting much. What a pleasant surprise. Well appointed apartments. Good location to public transport, close walk to the casino and friendly, efficient , helpful staff.. Will be staying here again

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank TopenderNT
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! The team and I cannot wait to welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip to Melbourne!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We booked a one bedroom apartment and kept our fingers crossed! This property delivered and exceeded our expectations as to space and location. Friendly staff, apartment way bigger than the usual shoeboxes - no clever photography needed to enhance here - definitely recommend and definitely go again. Full kitchen if you wanted to cook - even a washing machine.
Location was fantastic - we walked everywhere and nowhere was far.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola W
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for such a great review! We are lucky to have some of the most spacious accommodation apartments in Melbourne along with one of the best locations for shopping, restaurants, theatres and art galleries.
The team and I cannot wait to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you are arriving by taxi, especially from the airport, be aware that there are 2 Adina properties on Flinders St and you will reach the wrong one first! So we had a brisk 1.2 km walk down Flinders St with luggage at 9pm on a brisk but (fortunately) fine Melbourne night.

We had requested a high floor but got the second lowest with a view of an alleyway. On the plus side, it was quiet apart from the 4.30 am garbage trucks.

The apartment was spacious, 2bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one ensuite. There were 2 TVs, one inthe lounge and the other in the master bedroom and the furniture was comfortable.

. The kitchen had full sized fridge, cooktop, oven and microwave. But only a tiny coffee plunger, one frypan and a huge saucepan. Tea and instant coffee supplied but no salt and pepper. Shampoo, conditioner and minute soap supplied but nothing else. There is a washing machine which we did not use and lots of cupboard space. Also a gym and a delivery or eat-in relationship with Terra Rossa restaurant at the end of the lane.

Location was excellent, all the Flinders Lane restaurants nearby and an easy walk to everywhere we wanted to go. Next door is an IGA which was convenient if you wanted to self-cater.

Overall a pleasant experience but a view would have been lovely.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Flinders St would have a nice view over the Yarra but despite requesting one we had an...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

The team and I appreciate your great review! I am sorry we were unable to honour your request of a high floor view room. We try to accommodate all guest requests where possible.
I am so happy to hear your enjoyed the hotels fantastic location.
We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Melbourne.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Friendly staff, a large and bright appartment with kitchen and bathroom, a gym, all this in a very central location...
I was in Melbourne for almost 2 weeks and enjoyed staying at the Adina Appartment Hotel in Flinders Street and walking the 3 km to and from the convention centre every morning and evening along the Yarra was very nice.
In general terms, I'd say it's very difficult to beat...
And the price was outstanding thanks to the special offer.
I had booked a single bedroom appartement and had asked for a room high up to be away from the city noise.
Upon arrival, I was given the key to a 2 bedroom appartment in the 15th floor where one bedroom and the ensuite bathroom had been locked. I had a king bed and the main bathroom, so things were perfect.
And that's my general recollection... It was perfect overall...
The only drawbacks worth mentioning were
+ insufficient light in the bathroom (fiddling with contacts was a challenge)
+ the absence of staff lifts (when staff were busy, at work, the wait for one of the 2 lifts could be long)
+ the washing/drying front loader machine which burnt two of my shirts. :(
Apart from these unfortunate circumstances, I enjoyed my stay very much and would absolutely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! It is great that you were able to take advantage of one of our special offers! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.
Please contact me directly at the hotel on 03 8663 0000 as I would like to speak with you in regards to your shirts.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

we stayed in apartment 33, overlooking the Yarra river, the Flinders st station, view across the city to the sea. You can look straight down Flinders street, walk into the city, jump on a tram or a train in 2 minutes. Two big bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, big kitchen, lots of space. All clean and everything worked. Right next door is an IGA store open to 11 at night, so supplies are not an issue. Great staff. For train buffs, the railway is right there. Fantastic.

Room Tip: try to get a room above the 10th floor facing the river. We had 33 on the 11 th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ZarahWhite, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

The team and I are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and the fantastic views our front apartments have to offer!
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review.
We hope to welcome you back to Adina Flinders Street on your next visit to Melbourne!