$107
$230
$182
Westin.com
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$185
$160
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$117
$112
  • Restaurant
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$133
$93
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$105
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$213
$116
  • Room Service
$261
$156
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$212
$171
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
3,071 results
All reviewsradii restaurantpark loungeclub deluxepatrick's cathedralfitzroy gardensking roomspa roomluxury hotelnespresso machinebeautiful hotelwedding nightroom serviceparliament houserooms are largetop endcollins streethigh tea
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed here ten years ago and remember it being very special. On this trip, we felt that everything was very average. Front desk was very helpful but decor was dated and does not live up to the Park Hyatt label. Should be downgraded to a Hyatt Regency level. The pool and gym were very nice. The spa staff, however, was very snobby and unhelpful. Hotel overall needs a refresh. Club room was nice with canapés in the evenings.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor, albeit not really that of a positive one.

I was sorry to read of your disappointing stay / feelings! I would hope that you would allow us to redeem ourselves and that said, I would appreciate your contacting me directly so that I can assist you.

I trust you are well and thank you again for your honest feedback.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Beautiful hotel, the most helpful service I have ever encountered. Highest recommendation in every department from food to decor. The concierge was most helpful in suggesting and obtaining restaurant reservations at a reasonable hour during this peak holiday time, an invaluable service since this was our first trip to Melbourne.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 12luv2travel
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and my apologies for not responding sooner, especially given the title for your review! “Nothing but SUPERLATIVES!” What can one say to that? I was so delighted to read that you both enjoyed your stay here and I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the hotel team!!

Please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you!

I trust you are well and thank you again for your honest feedback.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have probably stayed at this beautiful hotel 20 times since it opened and it is our Melbourne favourite. Every inch of this art deco inspired beauty is a delight. Even the basic rooms are a wonderful balance between glamour and comfort. I'm not suggesting that little things can't go wrong- of course they can in a large hotel- but one word to the staff and graceful backflips are immediately executed to put things right.

We recently hosted family for a weekend for a 60 th birthday celebration here and there is no doubt the hotel contributed to the making of an important family memory.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the staff cleaning rooms and air conditioners
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denpic

Thank you for your post on Trip Advisor and indeed for your fantastic support over the years! Great to read that you enjoy staying here and that you have been staying with us since we opened. I was also delighted to read that the birthday celebrations went well.

Let me know when you plan to return so that I can assist you with your reservation!!

I trust you are well and thank you again for your honest feedback. My apologies too for my somewhat late reply!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We spent New Year's Eve at the Park Hyatt for the second time after trying another top Melbourne hotel in 2011. The Park Hyatt is a high quality, beautifully appointed hotel a 3 minute walk to Collins or Bourke Sts, the heart of the CBD. We stayed in a suite, beautifully appointed, spacious with a world class bathroom. The reception staff were helpful, friendly and efficient. Breakfast in Radii restaurant was most enjoyable with a wide range of choices. The Park Hyatt is no budget hotel but you do have to pay a price for luxury and quality in my opinion and it would be hard to find a better luxury hotel in Melbourne. We will return.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gglg
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at the Park Hyatt Melbourne twice over Christmas and New Year whilst visiting family. We had a King club room for 6 nights and after a short side trip stayed in a King Room. The King Club room was a huge open plan sitting and bedroom. There was a separate walk in wardrobe attached to the spacious bathroom. We made full use of this space for Christmas shopping and presents. The King Club room had a view of the Melbourne Cricket ground. The room decor, dark wood and art deco was beautiful but designed for soft lighting. The public spaces in the Hotel are luxurious and ostentatious, dark marble floors with a complex interlocking circles pattern and a lot of sculpture. The location is quite secluded, close to a large church, Parliament and the Treasury Gardens it is less noisy than other central Melbourne Hotels. It is still within a couple of minutes walk of Collins and Bourke Street where there are numerous shops, restaurants and theatres. The Club Room only serves continental breakfast on Sunday's, it's elegant and old fashioned with an excellent view. On other days breakfast in the Lobby Restaurant had good food but very indifferent service with long waits for coffee and butter which on several days only arrived after several follow ups. I've stayed in a lot of hotels over the Christmas period and know that the best staff aren't always available but the consistent confusion here was worse than I would expect. We used the pool and the gym which were spacious and had good changing facilities. We also stayed in a King Room, this didn't have the huge space of the Club room but still had a separate wardrobe. It was absolutely comfortable for a short stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple