The Mantra on Russell was all we had hoped for. After a warm welcome from the Reception team, we quickly settled into our "apartment" 1015... As we had previously requested 4 Single Beds (we were a group of 4 girls in town to celebrate a special birthday), we were delighted to see our request had been possible. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathroom, 1 Cloakroom, Kitchenette & comfortable Lounge/Dining room was spacious and comfortable for our 4 days stay. An added bonus was the Balcony over looking Russell Street and the view beyond. The Mantra is located on Russell Street, handy to the Mall and a quick stroll up the hill to catch the City Circle Tram. We walked to Lygon Street and Queen Victoria Markets easily.
Congratulations to the hard working team, especially the Housekeeping crew. Although the bathroom cupboards are starting to "swell and show their age", the suite was lovely and clean. Well done. Also a big thanks for the extra doona's for the "Queenslanders" and towels. Much appreciated.
One hiccup for me was the "nightclub/rave" that warmed up each night around 11.00pm with the noise thump, thump, thump' till the wee hours. Others in the group didn't get woken, so perhaps I'm a light sleeper. Earplugs would be my recommendation.
Our package included Full Breakfast which was beautifully presented in the Buffet style. The lovely ladies were ever helpful and always greeted us with a warm smile.
For great value, well located, clean & spacious accommodation with a warm welcome, please do yourself a favour and book this property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service. Undercover parking is available at a cost. The Mantra on Russell is ideally positioned and styled to offer contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. Please Note: Mantra on Russell has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and enforced to ensure the comfort of all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne