Spent a weekend with Chez. Had a great room on the 18th floor facing Little Bourke a bit noisy at night but isn't that why we stay there. A great location close to everything. Visited the library for the first time, it is a hidden gem. Caught the city circle tram down to the footy straight to the door at Etihad (pub crawl home). Staff were helpful. Parking was $30 a night which is a bit rich given it was a weekend. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service. Undercover parking is available at a cost. Please Note: Mantra on Russell has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and enforced to ensure the comfort of all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne