We have stayed at Mantra properties on regular occasions and always been really impressed. This place though, was awesome. From the location through the fantastic staff to the best happy hour in town we could not have been happier with our stay. The location so close to all the best of Melbourne is excellent. The staff are the best I have come across anywhere in the country and they go the extra mile for guests. Every time I saw them dealing with people they were respectful, well spoken and well presented. As for the happy hour, $5 crownies, house wines or house spirits, it is easily the best I have come across in Melbourne. Don't know if it was just for the weekend we stayed or all the time but 11 to 7 for a happy hour was generous. The room was amazing, 17th floor 1 bed apartment with balcony and very, very good value. We booked the winter deal off their website. The gym and pool are very clean, limited equipment but gets the job done. One gripe might be the 30 dollar per night parking rate but they don't own the car park and even with that included it is still the best value hotel we have stayed in in Melbourne. Others have complained about the noise, and yeah it's noiseyish but ear plugs drowned it all it and won't put us off staying here every time we come to Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Russell is within close proximity to all of Melbourne's premium attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a superb array of cafes and bars, theatres, sporting venues and cultural experiences. Mantra on Russell offers studio and apartment-style rooms all featuring air-conditioning, fully-equipped kitchens, bathrooms, laundry facilities and most apartments also have a private balcony. For business travellers rooms can double as an office with direct-dial ISDN telephones with voicemail, data-point and broadband access in all rooms. With a range of facilities and services including 24-hour reception, concierge service, heated swimming pool, spa, fully-equipped gymnasium and Home Kitchen & Bar located within Mantra on Russell which provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and 24 hour room service. Undercover parking is available at a cost. The Mantra on Russell is ideally positioned and styled to offer contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. Please Note: Mantra on Russell has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and enforced to ensure the comfort of all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra On Russell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Russell Melbourne
- Mantra On Russell Hotel Melbourne