InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$201
$125
Hotels.com
$126
$117
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Free Internet
$88
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
Agoda.com
$83
$79
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$170
$127
$240
$145
Hotels.com
$230
$185
2,320 results
All reviewsthe club loungealluvial restaurantambassador membermarket lanecollins streetjunior suitebeautiful hotelnatural lightrain showerstar hotelheritage buildinghigh teaan upgradevalet parkingbuffet breakfastcrown casinosouthern cross station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is what a 5I star hotel experience should be, especially compared to a dismal experience recently in Brisbane. Friendly staff, great room, extremely well appointed. Parking was expensive, but basically the same price as it was at the Sofitel in Brisbane, and this was valet parking. We had one nigh for free on a loyalty program. There was quite a delay in cleaning the room as it had not been performed by 3pm, but it was dealt with later. Very pleasant stay indeed, highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear TurningLeft,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a great stay in your home town and I am delighted to hear that you found my colleagues to be friendly.

I hope I might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great Location, Great Service, Great Sleep. Love the bed the most. Love the building and also surround with some good place. Also they have a dog statue like a papparazi in front of the hotel.. Quite cute though..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear InlyF,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share the feedback from your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you love our beds, it's always important that our guests have a good nights sleep.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I had an amazing night here for my birthday. Excellent service, understanding staff and excellent buffet breaky. The only think disappointing was upon check in champagne was supposed to be waiting in our room as a surprise from my family but unfortunately my partner had to spoil the surprise when we had to ring the reception twice for it and eventually went downstairs to ask what was going on. Other then that was Amaxing. It's in the heart of the city. Access to public transport just 50m away.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
InterContinenta... M, Manager at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear SM1995,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review.

I was disappointed to note that the champagne organised for your room was not there for your arrival and I have addressed this with our room service team. I am delighted however that you enjoyed your birthday with us.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to celebrate another special occasion.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Central, easy walk to Southern Cross (airport busses go there) and town. Really quick replies to e mail queries, (re early check in); extremely efficient helpful staff.

Unsual building, an old wool shed I think. Rooms all have Nespresso machines in them. Great!!

Rooms well fitted out, beds very comfortable. Bathrooms nice (shower not bath).

Breakfast one of the best I have seen.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Chitake,

Thanking you for taking the time to share the feedback from your recent stay with us in Melbourne.

I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel to be centrally located for your requirements in Melbourne and also that you found my colleagues to be extremely efficient and helpful.

You are correct some time ago the hotel use to be used as a wool store and started its life as two separate buildings with a BlueStone cobbled laneway through the middle which is still there today.

I hope that we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is in an excellent city centre location next to all amenities and is competitively priced and the staff are all 5 star standard. Not withstanding the fact that the building is a Listed Building, is historic and cannot be renovated much, the entrance and lobby are in need of a face lift. The hotel could do with opening more than one all day dining restaurant to provide choice. The WiFi connection for guests is included in the room rate and is good quality. The swimming pool on the 10th floor is very good but but stay on a high floor to get more natural sun light.

Room Tip: stay on a high floor for more natural sunlight
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank roryjdoyle

Dear Roryjdoyle,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share the feedback from your recent stay with us at InterContinental Melbourne.

I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel centrally located and that my colleagues were able to serve you well during your stay.

Along with the hotels main restaurant Alluvial, we also have our Market Lane Bar and BlueStone Wine Lounge which also have food options available. Located within the hotel is also Guy Grossi’s Merchant restaurant which serves beautiful Italian dishes.

I hope next to your visits us at the hotel you have the opportunity to dine in our other outlets.