1,938 results
All reviews victoria market therry st lygon street bedroom apartment free tram walking distance minute walk free wifi stayed here for nights good size per night standard room buffet breakfast reception staff tram stop pleasant stay definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

My husband I staid at this hotel in March. The hotel is in a good location near the Queen Victoria market at the end of the free tram zone. Quick and easy access to the central shopping areas like Burke street malls and Elizabeth street. The hotel itself is minimalist with no frills. But is clean and has comfortable rooms. Having a self service laundry on our floor was a definite plus. The hotel restaurant serves a good breakfast, snacks and dinner etc. However, as there are quite a few nice cafes in and around the area - especially at the Queen Victoria market that are good for breakfast and lunch, I recommend exploring the area as its worth it. The staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. We were given additional towels and tea which was great. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
GM_IbisMelbourne, The front office team at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Ceejay99,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Melbourne Hotel & Apartments.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team including housekeeping,laundry ans restaurant. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We are happy that you enjoyed the location and surrounding as it was for your convenience.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Ibis offers a good price point and I was very happy with quality and the cleanliness of the room. The staff was wonderful and very service minded. The hotel is very close to Queen Victoria market. The free tram is very close to the hotel which makes it rather easy to get around CBD. Breakfast was ok but lacked variety but I was impressed that at this price point you could get a proper breakfast with plenty of bacon.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Reslimpan,

We are happy that the location was convenient to you.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Great hotel. Nothing flash just the basics but all you need when you are away all day.
Staff friendly. Great location for getting about. taxis at the door.

Restaurant great for food or just a coffee or a wee drink after a hard day shopping...

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I love staying at the Ibis on Therry Street... as it’s not too far to go to the Victoria Market and it’s a good walk to the centre of the CBD. And the Ibis has a great breakfast and the rooms are very clean and the staff are very friendly and great at what they do!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Pateena,

It's good to know the location was convenience for you.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Have stayed many times since 2005. But the most recent stay after 2 yrs is shocking. Poor cleanliness and room condition. I doubt I will ever select this brand again. However, if you are after price factor, its well priced.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_IbisMelbourne, Manager at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Melbourne Hotel & Apartments. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.