Stay here because we are always happy with it. This time was different. Climate control had a faulty sticker on it which we were unaware of. The bin had a horrible smell. The TV was unwatchable because of bad reception. And paying $300+ per night this is just not good enough. Told reception and they told me they would be in touch the next day but didn't receive a call. The jets in the spa could use a toothbrush scrub and the shower head needs replacing. The room itself was good and views were great but the rest was so so disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year remodeled - 2008/9. Best Western Riverside Serviced Apartments are located in the CBD of Melbourne and offer two types of accommodations. Riverside annex apartments described as the annex rooms when booking are located on the corner of Flinders and Highlander Lane situated on the first, second and third floors, just near our reception in Highlander Lane. All apartments in this building are one bedroom. Both riverside and the annex rooms are conveniently located at the historic and entertainment end of the city, just minutes walk to crown casino, Melbourne exhibition and convention centers, aquarium, Southbank restaurants, observation deck and Etihad Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Riverside Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Best Western Hotel Melbourne