Positive-close to the tram
Negative-nightclub just around the corner and young people still loitering around the streets and lining up for nightclubs at 9am! Very loud.
Positive-big and spacious.
Negative-smelt like smoke like you wouldn't believe. Must have been entrenched in all the furniture/curtains/carpet in the room. Was so bad we wanted to leave half way through the night because we couldn't even get to sleep. The walk from reception to our room was like walking through an unsafe lane way and then going through a secret side door then into some filthy lifts.
The room rate was $150, but not worth it at all. I stayed on stkilda road last week, same price, was smaller, but so much nicer and had a slight feel of luxury. No luxury at all at this one !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year remodeled - 2008/9. Best Western Riverside Serviced Apartments are located in the CBD of Melbourne and offer two types of accommodations. Riverside annex apartments described as the annex rooms when booking are located on the corner of Flinders and Highlander Lane situated on the first, second and third floors, just near our reception in Highlander Lane. All apartments in this building are one bedroom. Both riverside and the annex rooms are conveniently located at the historic and entertainment end of the city, just minutes walk to crown casino, Melbourne exhibition and convention centers, aquarium, Southbank restaurants, observation deck and Etihad Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Riverside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Riverside Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Best Western Melbourne
- Best Western Hotel Melbourne