I stayed here November 2013 in a regular room. Main room was nice and the bed was amazing. The bathroom seemed a little dated for the price. The shower took a good 5 minutes to turn warm. Rooftop pool was very nice and would be great even on an overcast day as it is heated. The gym might be a bit disappointing if you were wanting to use it. Room service was great value for money.
Service was friendly and I might consider coming here again for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel