I've stayed at the Grand Chancellor before and was trying to remember why it was on my avoid list. The hotel is basic and starting to date, the decor is fine its clean tidy and consistent with any other 3.5 star hotel.
Guests are given 1hr of free wifi per day additional wifi can be purchased for about $10 for 3hrs.
There is a pool on the roof.
The shower was annoying, i like showers that i can stand under, with the shower in the bath this wasn't going to happen.
Room had a great iron and ironing board which is important for me when traveling for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well-regarded Traditional 17-story Hotel in city center, near theaters, shopping & Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Chancellor Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Chancellor Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Grand Chancellor Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Grand Chancellor Hotel