We stayed in Melbourne in July to see Pink! Pensione Hotel is literally a 5 min walk from the train station. The staff were really helpful, and explained to us where to go and how to use the tram system. There are no opening windows in the rooms. (one gentleman was complaining about it when we arrived, which was ridiculous because it rained everyday we were there!) The windows are huge and gives you an outlook on the beautiful building across the road. We stayed in the Petite Double room, which was in our price range at the time, it was a bit small, but fine because we were out of the room all day and exploring. Would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne