We stayed here for 3 nights in early August and whilst the bed was very comfortable and staff very friendly it is in need of being maintained. As reported in earlier posts the bathrooms are extremely small, I mean really small, only one person can fit in at any time. In room 333 (superior room) some bathroom tiles are missing and a very poor patch up of a repair was completed. The down side of this hotel is they don't have a safe and at reception they only have very small safety boxes which don't fit an ipad or kindle so had to carry these around for 3 days. The other down side is they charge for wifi, I just cannot understand why this is the case. We stayed another 3 nights at a close by hotel which had safes and wifi included. Overall rating was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne