This was the cheapest accommodation I could find in the central city, and I wasn't expecting much for the price I paid. I was stoked when we arrived and saw it was such a nice place, very clean and modern, and such great service provided. The rooms aren't big, but it was all we needed, I only needed it for sleeping in as I was out all day each day. The people who worked there were so helpful, they drew us maps and showed us all the great places to go, and provided us with free discounted wifi. The location is also really great, right next to the casino which we ended up going to a lot, and there is a tram stop right outside. I'll definitely be staying here again if I go back to Melbourne for a quick trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modelled on the original European pensione hotels, the Pensione Hotel Melbourne combines original turn of the century building features with modern design and soft tones, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.Set behind a beautiful Heritage-listed façade, the Pensione Hotel offers boutique interiors, breathtaking hospitality and incomparable value for money.Featuring all the desired hotel amenities, with warm and inviting staff that have a great knowledge of the local area, the Pensione is perfectly suited as a base to explore Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Hotel Melbourne - By 8 Melbourne
- Pensione Boutique Hotel Melbourne