Just had a one night stay in Room 115. If you like enclosed spaces, but not small spaces, this room is for you. Check-in was seamless, having booked via Wotif. I had stayed for about ten days at this hotel a few years ago but had not experienced Room 115. It's on the first floor, with neighbouring rooms being service rooms for the hotel. There are no other accommodation rooms nearby so you don't have to worry about noisy neighbours. The room features and fittings are quite satisfactory however the room itself looks like an add-on. There are three windows, two from the large bathroom overlook a side lane, and one, from some sort of elevated, but inaccessible "mezzanine" area, overlooks who knows what. It is an interesting room. Unfortunately the AC was noisy with no obvious on/off control. Other rooms at this hotel have been very good and I would stay again, owing to its proximity to a client, but I would probably like a room with a bit of natural light
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Little Bourke Melbourne is truly Melbourne's best kept secret. Centrally located in Melbourne's CBD it allows guests quick, easy access to premium local attractions including boutique shopping, famous eat streets and a host of cultural experiences including the Melbourne Art gallery, Melbourne Museum and the landmark Federation Square. Offering a choice of spacious accommodation ranging from studio suites to two bedroom apartments, Mantra on Little Bourke boasts all the comforts of home including lounge and dining areas, kitchenettes, cable TV, in-house movies and air conditioning. Please note Mantra on Little Bourke has limited suites available with washing machines & dryers. Requests can be made at time of reservation, but cannot be guaranteed. Guests also benefit from a host of helpful hotel services such as 24 hour reception and room service, daily housekeeping, concierge assistance, valet service, undercover parking and more. Alibi Kitchen & Bar is located downstairs in Mantra on Little Bourke and offers exceptional food and service. Open seven days for breakfast and dinner and for lunch Monday to Friday. Corporate travellers will find Mantra on Little Bourke a comfortable and convenient base from which to conduct business. Universally famous for multicultural dining, vibrant night-life, boutique shopping and a thriving art culture, Melbourne is a popular destination, appealing to both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra on Little Bourke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Little Bourke Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Little Bourke Melbourne