I booked a two night package at this hotel through an internet site. We found the room comfortable and bathroom small but clean. The indoor pool, spa and gym area was well used during our stay and are all a good size. Breakfast which wasnt included in our package, was $30pp for a full buffet, very expensive start to the day which we didnt take advantage of. We used Room service for evening meals and they provided a good kids menu and some other reasonably priced meals. The hotel is located about a five minute walk from the nearest tram stop and is situated across the road from Albert park. Parking is not free, valet is offered and I believe the going rate was $25 for 24 hours. I can not complain about the room, service or facilaties offered, however as I mentioned I thought breakfast was too pricey and would have certainly taken advantage of it if it were offered at $20 - $22 dollars per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne