We stayed in a room on the fifth floor and could not believe the road traffic noise. Luckily I packed the ear plugs. The King Bed sadly was two single beds pushed together, hence the large hill in the middle where the two matresses joined did not make for a romantic stay. Breakfast @ $25 per head booked the night in advance was delightful and well worth it. We wanted to eat early at 6pm and the restaurant looked cold lonely and not that appetising or inspirational So we travelled to a Thai in East Bentleigh. We decided not to use valet parking at $34 and parked on the side road for free before but you must leave before 8am. Is there a good value hotel with parking and breakfast for under $200 in Melb. I asked wotif the same question and did not get a reply over a month ago. It appears maybe not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne