This was the first time we stayed at the Sebel and it was brilliant. The conciege and front desk were really helpful in suggesting good restaurants, and places to go. Beautiful quiet hotel just out of the main part of the city.
The rooms were really large and beds comfortable and the room service menu was a bit more exciting than you find in most hotels. The front desk organised some massages with Ripple for us and they were great also.
Would definitely stay here again just for the service alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne