Stayed at the Pullman, Albert Park for a 2 day conference. Service was really good at all points, but especially the Front Desk. I was coming down with a cold, and had no time to duck out and find a pharmacy to get cold/flu tablets, so the front desk got them for me, so I could pick them up during my break and reimburse them. That was great service that helped me get through the rest of the conference comfortably. The room service and restaurant breakfasts were brilliant, and hot chocolates and chips (great big hot fat chips) a welcome room service treat I ordered when I arrived there in the night at 11pm. The beds were comfortable, and there was an assortment of hard/soft/med pillows to choose from, which was good as I have a dodgy back, and needed a firm pillow. The room decor was nice. No bathrobes, but I called for one to be brought up, which they did. No slippers either. Only downside was the old "bones" of the building - the plumbing. Taps in the bathroom squeaked, were sticky when adjusting hot and cold, and the toilet did not flush properly. Otherwise the bathrooms in the room were nice. The bathrooms near the conference facilities worked well, but could have had a big makeover. The food during the conference was good. All in all a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR and Travelocity so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne