small room. Not good value for the $165 a night, considering you have to pay $30 per head for breakfast, pay for the use of the internet and pay for parking. Too far out of the city to walk, but trams from St Kilda Road at the back of the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne