When I walked into the hotel it looked brand new but in fact is several decades old. The same went for my room - good size, magnificent bed, modern bathroom, no road noise, large flat screen TV, comfortable armchair, modern desk. In short, nothing to fault. It appears that the hotel has been given a major makeover without the usual tell-tale signs such as poor water pressure and old bathroom fittings. Everything felt as if it was new. Combined with an excellent view over Albert Park and the sea in the distance, I would happily stay there again and again. All of the staff I encountered - reception, concierge, restaurant - were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne