Recently attended a 3 day conference at The Pullman. The first thing I will say is it is one of the quietest hotels I have stayed in. The conference facilities are.very good with large rooms for plenary sessions and many breakout rooms close by but very quiet.
The exhibition area for trade displays is a little crowded but workable.
The guest rooms are very nice with very comfortable beds.
No control of air conditioning if that is an issue however the temperature was comfortable.
Breakfast as in a lot of city hotels was over priced - I paid $26 for a bowl of cereal and a coffee which is all I wanted off the continental but that is common pricing.
Beautiful large foyer with cafe and lots of seating and opposite Albert Park and close to St Kilda shops and restaurants.
Very welcoming and efficient team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne