Wow! I would have to say that this boutique hotel has the most comfortable beds I have slept in - I could have easily stayed in bed all weekend had it not been that we were down there for work!
I loved the quirky design and the cool but relaxed professional approach of the staff - we were stoked when they supplied with us complimentary umbrellas for the weekend.
Definitely look forward to staying on our next trip to Melbourne - it's clean, friendly and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne