Due to flight delays we were later than expected and a little stressed however we received a friendly welcome on arrival which was great. We just missed the restaurant but it was no trouble to the staff - we ended up with a choice of 3 menus served either to our room or at the bar. The room was clean and bed very comfortable. Pool and gym also pleasant and well appointed. Breakfast was good but the tea a little cold. All the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. It was easy to get into the CBD by tram and we were able to purchase our Myki card at the hotel before we headed off. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne