We stayed at the Pullman for a week last September (while it was still the Sebel Suites). The rooms were lovely and large, the decor was nice and the building was very nice. The staff were also extremely polite, friendly and accommodating. When we first got to our room there was an issue with the television, when reported to reception someone came to fix it within 10-15 minutes so no drama though. The hotels negatives are that the bathrooms are a little basic for the price range and that parking is $40 per day and its extremely difficult to find the bay you're supposed to stop in as there is no actual signage and at times we found the concierge service a little slow when bringing the car around. The location is reasonable but a bit of a hike if you're wanting to walk out to eat as the majority of options aren't very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne