Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$111
$86
Radisson
$118
$112
Doubletree
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
$193
$181
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$137
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$92
$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$238
$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$165
$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$132
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

1,513 results
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantlake viewqueens roadroom serviceconference facilitiesaccor hotelsbuffet breakfastthe executive loungevalet parkingindoor pooltram stopchapel streetking bedper daygreat roomroom was spacious
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed at the Pullman last night, for one night. Great location directly opposite Albert Park. All staff were very friendly and warm. Check in was easy as was valet parking. The room was much larger than we expected and provided ample space and places for work. We did dine in the restaurant and Friday night was Seafood Buffet - I probably wouldn't rate the buffet. We will look for this hotel again in the future. We did book through Last Minute and got an excellent rate.

Room Tip: Our room was a Queen room - great space.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent review we very much appreciate your comments and feedback. I will be sure to review and discuss this further with my team.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business just days after the F1 Grand Prix wrapped up. The check in process was swift, and the porter offered to take my bag and later deliver it to the room once it was available. The room itself was perfectly servicable with 2 very comfortable queen beds. The view was directly into the windows of a neighbouring hotel, but given the schedule I was barely in the room during daylight hours at all so I wasn't too concerned. Toiletries were plentiful, and the shower head awesome. No issues with water pressure or hot water. We were able to access Wifi free of charge, however I found that you needed to confine yourself to a particular corner of the room in order to get a strong signal.

Breakfast was no better or worse than you'd expect at a major hotel these days, although if you wanted a half decent coffee you needed to grab that from the cafe in the lobby. The coffee on hand in the restaurant was very very ordinary.

The location is lovely if you're after a peaceful stay somewhere. Access to the CBD is via car or Tram (around 15 minutes depending on traffic), and a trip to St Kilda will take you around 10 minutes, but you're directly accross from Albert Park Lake which despite the Grand Prix fences still looked great. All in all a pleasant stay, and I wouldn't cringe if we needed to go back for business again.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the lake would be the pick.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us, and for the detailed review on your stay. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto my team, and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Pullman has clearly been refurbished in recent times. The lobby area is bright, fresh and expansive. Clearly a BRILLIANT location if you are off to the Grand Prix.

I had none of the "check in" challenges referenced in other reviews, even though there were multiple conference groups arriving.
I stayed in a King room on 3rd floor, facing Albert Park. The room is larger than most with a lounge area. I had some challenges with room temperature, but loved the soundproofing-no road noise!!
The bathroom fit out is basic and a little clunky to navigate. Room cleanliness was generally good, but it is the little details that make the difference (ie makeup on side of vanity, dust etc)

My only problem during my stay was with dry cleaning. I called @ 6.30am to have it collected for same day service (return by6pm) ....but no such luck. I needed the dry cleaning for a function that evening, so although I appreciated the best endeavours of Jocelyn and the front desk staff, it was a bad experience. The dry cleaning was returned to my room sometime in the evening.

Breakfast at the restaurant was a typical buffet, with a good variety of food, however the layout struggled to cope with large conference groups.

All in all a good hotel. It's not the Hyatt or Sofitel, but if you are looking for large, quiet rooms and location near Albert Park, then the Pullman would be a great pick.

Room Tip: Soundproofing of rooms facing Albert Park is very good. There's no need to ask for a high floor or shy away from the park view.
1  Thank Coffee4Kate
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over the Grand Prix weekend after obtaining this hotel through Last Minute Secret Deal. We were initially told it was the Mecure Albert Park King room but when we checked in we had been moved to the Pullman hotel as the Mecure had no rooms. The room was a Queen room with a disabled bathroom so was set up for a wheelchair, which was fine for 1 night although couldn’t stand under the shower head, and after discussing this with front desk they offered us free parking so we were more than happy with our room, it was clean and adequate.
The service from the moment we arrived we were greeted in the driveway by a very helpful and friendly gentleman, check in was fast and professional. Staying over the Grand Prix weekend was extremely busy but service was top notch, all staff we encountered were helpful, friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome.
Buffet Breakfast was simple, not the best buffet I have had but certainly not the worst, the selection was limited, being vegetarian the hotel breakfast selection was limited no mushrooms etc.
The hotel is around the corner from tram stops and directly over the road from Albert Park (Gate 9 if travelling to the Grand Prix).
We didn’t find the rooms too hot or noisy would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for the detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and we hope to see you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in March. Walked into room and it was very hot. In a heat wave but considering the foyer and restaurant were very cool, the rooms could have been also. Spent 1st night covered in wet towels to keep me cool. Next day asked for a fan at about 11am. They sent someone to check air con. He said it was set for 16*C. Might have been coming out of vent, but room was very stuffy. Would loved to have been able to open a window. Got the fan about 3pm ish, a bit slow. I must say the staff were very helpful apart from that. Room was very clean. Food was very nice although very expensive. Don't know why they must have the most expensive water around (Evian).

Room Tip: If it's hot when you get there, be sure and ask for a fan or get it checked out asap when you get there or you could be waiting a while.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologise for any inconvenience caused in regards to the temperature in the room and that we were not able to rectify the problem during your stay. The load on the air conditioners over that hot day was greater than anticipated; as a result the hotel is currently reviewing all air conditioners.