1,525 results
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantlake viewqueens roadroom serviceconference facilitiesaccor hotelsbuffet breakfastthe executive loungevalet parkingindoor pooltram stopchapel streetking bedper daygreat roomroom was spacious
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My friend and I recently shared a room while we were at a conference.
Everything is spotless throughout the hotel. The Staff are so helpful from the Front Door Men, that took time to give us directions and explain which trams we need to get. Concierge that sorted our luggage as we arrived very early in the morning. Reception that bent over backwards to help us, and made sure we were ok after the horrid transport we were on to get there from the airport. Housekeeping, so efficient and helpful, and the Chef's and wait staff. My friend and I wanted to take the chef's back with us, absolutely amazing food and service.
Looking forward to my conference there next year, and this time I am taking hubby, where I am sure he will be very impressed too. Thankyou for a very relaxing time, you are very good at doing what you do.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post feedback on your stay. I am delighted to hear our staff were more than helpful with any of your requests. Our staff pride themselves on their friendly levels of guest service and ensuring that all our guests are well looked after. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.

We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel next year.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

With our cricket team and family's we recently statyed at this hotel for several days.

Positive's
1, Can't fault any of the reception, lobbies or twin bedroom area's. All modern and very clean.
2, Staff helpful and friendly.
3, Breakfast very good however would like to see pork/beef sausages. Chicken sausages are anemic and I found not to be pleasant.
4. Good location between St Kilda and Melbourne city centre.

Negative's
1, Found pool changing rooms to be dirty, (hair and dirt on tiled floor). Staff member was observed to be useless at cleaning this area and around the pool area. All soap dispensers completely empty even at approx 10am and just being cleaned.

Overall though very happy and will not let the pool experience spoil my memory as I am sure manager will address???? Can't comment on price due to tour company making the booking.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay, however I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused in regards to the pool area. Your comments will be passed onto our Executive Housekeeper to review and discuss further with his team.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed for conference, room large and cleaned every day excellent, staff very friendly. Hotel very near to tram stop. A big thank you to David and Andrew on Reception, and Kirsty in Dining Room. Area very safe to walk around, opposite Albert Park where Grand Prix motor race is held. Would certainly use again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that various members of our staff were more than helpful with any of your requests. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sebel & Citigate Albert Park for a work conference. My friend and I stayed 3 nights and found it to be everything we needed. Our company holds their annual conference here and I can't wait to return next year.
Stephen on the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with organising our room when we arrived early so we were able to sneak a nanna nap. All the staff were very helpful in regards to informing us where to catch transport from and to.
We found it to be in a great location. Our room was clean tidy and comfortable. I am more than happy to recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I will be sure to share this with Stephen and our team. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel again next year.