Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$98
$117
$111
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$87
$82
$192
$181
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$160
$119
  • Room Service
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$117
$111
Hotels.com
$228
$154
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$177
$116
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$151
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

1,511 results
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantlake viewqueens roadroom serviceconference facilitiesaccor hotelsbuffet breakfastthe executive loungevalet parkingindoor pooltram stopchapel streetking bedper dayroom was spaciousgreat room
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed for conference, room large and cleaned every day excellent, staff very friendly. Hotel very near to tram stop. A big thank you to David and Andrew on Reception, and Kirsty in Dining Room. Area very safe to walk around, opposite Albert Park where Grand Prix motor race is held. Would certainly use again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that various members of our staff were more than helpful with any of your requests. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sebel & Citigate Albert Park for a work conference. My friend and I stayed 3 nights and found it to be everything we needed. Our company holds their annual conference here and I can't wait to return next year.
Stephen on the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with organising our room when we arrived early so we were able to sneak a nanna nap. All the staff were very helpful in regards to informing us where to catch transport from and to.
We found it to be in a great location. Our room was clean tidy and comfortable. I am more than happy to recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your lovely feedback, I will be sure to share this with Stephen and our team. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel again next year.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I don't know if this is a four star, but it's better than a 3 star so let's call it 3.5 stars.
The room that I had this time was far better than last. The last was in tower one, this is in the main tower and the room faces the lake. The room has 10 windows, in a bay configuration, overlooking Albert Lake. From the 7th floor it's a very nice view.

If you are comfortable, you can walk to St. Kilda and find a few restaurants, but without a car you either hop the tram into the Central Business District (CBD) or eat at the hotel. The restaurant, Windows, is decent enough. Prices are high but prices seem to be high everywhere in Melbourne. A continental breakfast was, I think, $26. But I've paid similar prices in other places in Melbourne nd Sydney.

The room itself was large and decently outfitted. The bed was large and comfortable. There's not much drawer space, though the closet was large and had a lot of hangars. The bathroom amenities were more on scale with a 3 star hotel, similar to a Hampton Inn or Fairfield or Best Western. Definitely not 4 star but then again, soap is soap for the most part.

I did pay $39 for 3 days connection to the internet and the wireless was so poor in my room that most of the time I had to go down to the lobby. I was on a tablet, if you are on a laptop you can connect with an ethernet cable, so that should be better.

We also did a business presentation in one of their rooms and I will say that the service was great, the setup was great and the warm buffet lunch that we served our guest was far better than expected.

Overall this is a very nice hotel. The rooms could use a bit of freshening up, but they are still very nice. Service was good, no complaints at all in that respect.

I will stay here again when I come back to Melbourne.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the lake on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and we hope to see you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent staff that are very helpful and professional.
Hotel is located a small tram ride from CBD.
Next to Albert park lake and a short walk to the Botanical gardens.

I have stayed at this hotel many times and each time the stay has been excellent.

My number one pick when staying the Melbourne.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nalbon83

I am happy to hear that your recent stay with us was enjoyable and thank you for your positive comments. We hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.