I was very disappointed with this hotel. Firstly I paid extra to get 2 queen beds but ended up with 1 queen bed and 2 singles. I was told we only booked for 3 people but we booked for 4. Also said there were great views, however, we were looking over a fake grass roof and another building. The noise was constant all night, from other rooms and also from staff pushing trolleys past the door. We will never stay here again. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne