Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$201
$125
Hotels.com
$126
$117
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
$79
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$170
Hotels.com
$230
$185
1,470 results
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantlake viewqueens roadroom serviceconference facilitiesaccor hotelsbuffet breakfastvalet parkingthe executive loungeaccor memberattending a conferencetram stopking roomchapel streetper daylittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My only problem was the 6.30am start to breakfast dining which meant I had to miss breakfast and wasn't able to eat until late lunch.

The rooms were neat and tidy and staff service at the front desk was pleasant and helpful.

Other than missing breakfast a nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
PullmanAP, General Manager at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

I apologise for the inconvenience caused in regards to the time the restaurant opens for breakfast service. Next time you stay with us, please advice on check in that you have an early departure and we will be able to organise a special arrangement for you.

We hope to see you back at the hotel again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed during the Australia day long weekend, slippers and toothbrush were not provided so we requested this from front desk. Toothbrushes were indeed available, however we were told the quota for the day had finished for slippers. We had 6 other rooms and other group members were able to get some. The next day we requested slippers twice before they finally appeared in our lakeview room. If you're good with breaking safes you'll be successful with finding the right water temperature for shower. We took around 5 min each and other group members had same issues with mixer. Just incase you've just checked in and reading this, the bar soap is actually for handwashing, ask for tubed bath soap if you don't see it on vanity. Stained bedsheets and midnight water dripping noises are other highlights of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor post, I would like to apologise that you were not satisfied with the service provided during your stay with us. I am sorry that you didn’t receive the toothbrush and slippers when requested and that you had to ask for them several times before they were received. These comments along with the comments on the stained bed sheets and water issues will be reviewed and discussed further with my Executive Department.

Your time with us should have been a much smoother and enjoyable experience, and we hope to be provided with another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My daughter and I stayed 2 nights while attending a conference in Prahran. The hotel was easy to get to via public transport from the CBD and only a 5 min tram ride to the conference. We had purchased a 2 night "Mystery stay" on Wotif and were pleasantly surprised at the location of the hotel and the size of the twin bed room. Our room was spotless and quite large by hotel standards and the beds were very comfortable. The staff at Reception and Housekeeping were extremely courteous and helpful and prompt.We didn't have time to explore the other facilities such as the pool and gym etc ...that will be for our next stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to know that you had a wonderful time at the hotel. Our staff pride themselves on their friendly levels of guest service and ensuring that all our guests are well looked after. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Sebel and Citigate - its just another anonymous international hotel that frankly could be anywhere. The facilities are exactly what you would expect them to be, its clean, the rooms are well appointed and beds comfortable, oh and the breakfast buffet is fantastic. The staff are friendly and efficient. Just one criticism that marred our stay: The sound proofing between rooms is very poor. We had to complain about noise from the room next door, a rowdy wedding party I think. This was addressed by staff. At the end of the day you can have as many swimming pools and chandeliers as you want in a hotel, but if you cant sleep its pretty useless as a hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely comments on the room, breakfast buffet and the staff at the hotel. I will be sure to share this with my team, however I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused in regards to the level of noise coming from the room next to you. I’m glad to hear this was rectified and I hope you were able to get a good night’s sleep in the end.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have stayed here a few times now and I am always happy with the service and location. It is very well priced (got a great deal) and all staff I have found to be very helpful and happy to assist wherever they can. Room was clean and comfortable for our 3 night stay. Close to tram lines and major sporting events (cricket, tennis, concerts etc). I have stayed here with both family and friends and it never disappoints.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We were delighted to note that you had enjoyed your stay and that various members of our staff were more then helpful with any of your requests. Our staff pride themselves on their friendly levels of guest service and ensuring that all our guests are well looked after. I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team.