Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$130
$124
$240
$172
$89
$80
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$137
$120
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$96
$72
  • Free Internet
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$195
$107
$85
$77
  • Restaurant
Pensione Hotel Melbourne - by 8Hotels(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$74
$69
  • Restaurant
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$137
$113
  • Fitness center
$290
$233
1,470 results
All reviewsst kildawindows restaurantlake viewqueens roadroom serviceconference facilitiesaccor hotelsbuffet breakfastvalet parkingthe executive loungeaccor memberattending a conferencetram stopking roomchapel streetper daylittle things
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed here on business for one night. the room was comfortable but bare amd sparse without any warmth. I was told very excitedly by the check in person that I was very lucky I was being "upgraded" to a park view room. seemed pretty much the same to me as any hotel room. I confirmed that my breakfast was included then tomy surprise was told by the breakfast checkinerson the next morning that I was not eligible for breakfast. Not really good enough in my view.

Room Tip: All rooms seem pretty much the same
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank acadaSydney
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here regularly for three years on business. The rooms are always clean and beautifully presented. Try and get a room in the newer part of the hotel and away from Queens Rd. The staff are always polite and co-operative.

My negative is that the restaurant (Windows) is quite pricey for dinner and breakfast if it is not part of your travel package. I was also disappointed with the buffet breakfast a few times (cold, dried out 'hot' food) - so I now take breakfast on St Kilda Rd - about 100 metres away - where there are many cafes with competitive breakfast offerings.

Room Tip: Newer part of hotel away from Queens Rd
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Oz_texanboy
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Upon arriving at the Sebel we were warmly greeted and shown excellent hospitality. The room was nice, although a little noisy at night due to the atrium in the middle of the hotel. The noise however did not detract from the experience and the sleep quality was good.

Would definitely stay again :)

Room Tip: Choose the rooms overlooking Albert Park - view is lovely
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank her383
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed at the Citigate hotel which was dated and certainly not the 4.5 star hotel it claimed to be. Our bathroom was dirty and the hotel was extremely noisy. The gym and pool were small and disappointing and the parking (which we were informed was $16) only allowed you to exit the car park once per day or you pay again which was misleading.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank MelApril
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We were initially disappointed by our room when we arrived, but after speaking with Bronywn, the duty manager, we were promptly moved to a better room without fuss.

The breakfast buffet was fantastic. A great range of hot foods including Asian cuisine, cereals, breads, pastries, fruit, deli selection, juices (including shots of ginger or tomato juice), and a coffee machine. The chef even cooked us poached eggs upon request.

The staff were great. From the concierges deciding which pub we should go to for a good night out, to the wait staff finding us a newspaper after hearing us discuss that we would like one over breakfast.

The location is good. A very short walk to a St Kilda Street tram stop. About a 10 min stroll to Chapel St with great coffee on the way at Piccolo Espresso on High Street.

Room Tip: Stay at the Sebel Tower and not the Citigate Tower. The Citigate Tower is very dated.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple