We stayed at the Sebel from the 18th to the 23rd January and loved every minute of our holiday.
This is the second time we have stayed there and it was fabulous. The staff are super helpful
and very pleasant and we had the best holiday.
The hotel is close enough to the city and tennis to walk or tram it. St Kilda is also close which we hadnt been to before and we loved this area. The bed was great to sleep in and the room is very quiet, considering the amount of traffic which passes every day. The room was dark which was great for a sleep in and all the amenities are great.
I will be back again same time next year for the tennis.
The only fault I found was our complimentary empty bottle of champagne was left on our coffee table for two days.
I think if the breakfast prices were cheaper, more people would use these facilities rather than going to the city.
Overall it was just great and we will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends.
See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne