We decided to stay here for a night as we had a Wedding Function to attend in the Hotel, whilst the reception was fine the rest of the hotel just doesn't cut it in so many ways. rather than get writers cramp listing the issues I'll give you a few, the building at the entrance is falling apart, the concierge was unshaven his uniform looked like a badly made pair of Pj's, the walls are filthy, the hallways to the rooms stink, the noise from other rooms is quite loud, the rooms themselves whilst they have a great view over Albert Park are grotty, the walls are marked as is all the furniture,the padded head boards are filthy. The lifts creek and groan, we decided we didn't won't to stay and checked out at about 10pm to the Managers credit he offered a part refund. It 's such a shame the owners of this badly run down establish don't see how great this place could be if the Hotel was matched by its location an views. in the words of my 13 year old, we are never coming here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview On THe Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne