we booked a standard room over the weekend.The location was great,the staff were helpful and friendly,but we didn't find the room itself to be very clean. the coffee mugs and spoons were very dirty and there was left over rubbish in a bottom cupboard left over from previous guests. At a certain time of the year when you are paying top dollars for a room your expectations are higher.Apart from that we enjoyed our weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne