Stayed 3 nights with my daughter - but had only booked a double room as there was a special on. when we arrived the chap on reception offered an upgrade to a twin room which still ended up a terrific rate for the 3 nights. the room was fantastic with views over Albert Park and out to the Bay. location was excellent - close to trams and easy to get around. I didn't notice anything wrong with the room or problems with cleanliness. Staff were really helpful. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the restaurant. i did book this hotel based on price and location and wasn't disappointed at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne