I stay at Bayview on the Park quite a bit on my own and with friends. I didn't give it a five because the hotel needs a little bit of TLC. Service is great and cheerful. Food good. 9 out 10 times a great mattress. Good location, close to everything.
I highly recommend Bayview on the Park and will be staying there again this weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview On THe Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne