We use this hotel most of the time we go to Melbourne. It is clean, comfortable, the rooms are excellent for what we want and everyone is very helpful. It's close to the trams, easy to get to the city or southern suburbs. It may not be the most modern up-to-date decor, but a quiet night and room to spread out is more important for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne