I had read good reviews so thought I'd give it a go on my next work trip. What a big mistake!! I honestly have nothing positive to say besides the location being very convenient. The car park is the worst I've ever experienced. One way in and out, incredibly narrow, not enough room. The amount of time I needed to reversed back up the driveway because someone else was coming up is ridiculous. The room smelt of smoke, the iron didn't work and ironing board was buckled. The TV is an CRT that looks as bad as it sounds - my remote didn't work. Overall this was a complete mess of a hotel and I will NEVER stay there again. Even though work pay for my accommodation, I've advised them to never send any of our staff there moving forward. I've never written a review before but felt compelled to get on here and share my experience. Absolutely awful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne