Stayed here for the Formula 1, was literally across the street from Albert Park, Gate 8, only a 1 minute stroll if that to get in. That is the only positive thing I can say really. Our non-smoking room stank of cigarette smoke, the mini-bar contained beer a year past its use by date, drinks exploded in the faulty fridge overnight, zero water pressure in the shower and when it rained the bathroom roof leaked (it poured actually) to the point we had to change to a twin single. The staff were unfriendly and unapologetic, and seemed annoyed when we asked for a different room. The foyer and bar were obviously renovated and well presented but the rooms and hallways were run down and out dated. Definitely not worth the price we paid, would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne