My husband and I have just returned from a three night stay in Bayview on the Park. Great location, minutes on tram from the City and the beach!! Although the rooms would benefit from upgrading, our premier room was quiet and had superb space, comfortable bed; bathroom was functional but sadly neglected; staff are polite and very helpful; we only ate in the hotel once and found the food disappointing. Allthough some of my comments may seem negative, they are only comments, we would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne