This is the hotel our company sends their guests to. Probably because we are used to or may be, because it was once a better hotel.
The rooms are regular and not as comfortable as a business traveler will look for. Not enough electricity sockets, no internet logical port (in my room it is next to the bed...) and the cost of the internet is outrageous! 18 AU $ / 24 hours...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne