We found a really good deal and decided to stay here instead of in the CBD. parking was just ten dollars per night, which was great, however, rooms were a little old, and corridors smelled like grandmas old cupboard. We booked for two adults and a child, and although there were enough beds, there was never enough towels, which was annoying. Location was ok, but on a busy road which was noisy at times. Rooms were simple, but clean and roomy enough for three. Shower was very inconsistent and way too small. Ok if you are not spending much time at the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne