Overall, can't really fault the hotel, but it wasn't anything special. While the lobby looked nice, the rooms were completely outdated. Old furnishings, decorations, etc. The "hair dryer" was one of those old things that attach to the wall with just a hose coming out. Needless to say it took forever to dry my hair. The gym also needs some updating. Very old equipment.
On the plus side, it is in a great location and is fairly quiet. Super easy to catch trams into the city. We were there on AFL GF weekend, and our room was directly across from the lifts and right above the front door, but we didn't hear anything!
Be aware the beds are really hard and the pillows really flat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne