Stayed four nights for a conference. The rooms, while OK there was usually something dirty left in there. This might be a dirty sheet, used towel folded and put back on the rack, a blanket that had never been washed. Was not sure what I was going to get each day. Stayed on the fifth floor and had a lot of noise from adjacent rooms. Left the air conditioner on to drown out the TV from next door. The breakfast buffet was a huge let down. Every day they would put out stale bread for the toaster and you had to make sure you did not pick up a dirty glass at the drinks stand. I was left wondering how often they recycled food through the buffet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Melbourne's CBD and St Kilda Beach, Bayview On The Park provides the perfect location to explore all Melbourne has to offer. Melbourne Aquarium, South Yarra shopping district and St Kilda Esplanade are all only a short tram ride away, with the added convenience of onsite car parking (fees apply). Bayview On The Park is just 25.5km from Melbourne International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview On The Park Hotel Melbourne
- Bayview On The Park Melbourne