Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,816 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2012

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Cheap Deal = crap rooms, not at all happy with the room we had, dark, very overdue for redecorating, King bed was far to hard, bathroom was disgusting and small. Did not get any sleep with drinks fridge in hallway running all night outside our door. They suck you in by making you ckeck in at a different part of the hotel The Grand Mercure on Swanston and you think well this is nice. I normally stay with the Mercure every where I travel but will give this one a miss.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank traindriver129
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The staff were extremely helpful and attended to every request. The room was a little on the small side especially as we had booked a king bed room but adequate. The breakfast was very good and dinner in the Louden was excellent although environment not the best for evening meal.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The room I had was pleasant enough till the room next door guests had showers, the ear piercing sound of the plumbing was distressing. When i payed the bill it was a shock the first night was $149-second $203 and the third was $283. the room was booked weeks in advance so I see no reason why I should be slugged this amount. I will be traveling to Melbourne again on the 22nd of November for 3 nights, I have always stayed at Mercure Hotel when traveling I don"t know about this time, I'm still thinking.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent location. Easy to get to Rod Laver Arena via 2 trams. Not the Hilton, but great value when you are an Accor member. Staff all great. Loved the buffet breakfast. Room was small but provided everything we needed. If you want the Hilton - PAY the money!

• Trip type: Traveled with family