Great location on Swanston with really excellent service from staff on check in and later when help was needed with the WiFi and unlocking the safe. All requests were attended to promptly. Small but good pool, on the 15th floor. While the other restaurants were quite ok it was a pity that the restaurant which used to live on the 15th floor has now become a function room. We bought our room at the accor sale before christmas so it was outstanding value, but at any time it would be value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure is a 4.5-star hotel positioned in an unrivalled location in the very heart of Melbourne's CBD and city, surrounded by the city's most popular business and shopping precincts, theatres, galleries, bars and restaurants. With shopping meccas like Bourke Street Mall, Emporium Melbourne and H&M right on your doorstep, other attractions like Federation Square, Southbank, Her Majesty's and Regent Theatres, Queen Victoria Markets and Melbourne Central Shopping Complex are just a short stroll away. In addition, with a tram stop conveniently located at the front entrance - a quick tram ride will take you to all major sporting venues including the MCG and Etihad Stadium plus the city's cosmopolitan shopping and entertainment hotspots such as St Kilda, Chapel Street, Bridge Road and Brunswick Street. The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure is Melbourne's most centrally located hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure Hotel Melbourne
- The Swanston Hotel Grand Accor