The staff were wonderful at this motel, always polite and helpful but two things will stop me using this motel again for travel. 1. I was put on a floor that stank of cigarette fumes and when I complained I was told that "yes they had a lot of airline staff staying who had been given permission to smoke"
I have ended up with a bad case of asthma and I don't get asthma - I also got terrible headaches - the stench of tobacco was really that bad and filled my room.
2. My room was never cleaned until after 2pm in the afternoon and I needed clean and tidy to work in. More
- Free Wifi